The design team identifies current market and lifestyle trends and works with the buyers to implement these trends in a way that coordinates with the concept and philosophy of the Bluenotes brand.
Starting a Career in Design
As a Design Assistant, you will assist and support the design team in all areas to successfully affect the department's business.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities Include:
• Assists with the creation and design of original artwork for apparel, including all-over-print design, graphic art and apparel marketing designs.
• Research of current trends and creation of technical sketches.
• Maintain and update the presentation boards as well as organizing and maintaining samples.
• Currently enrolled in or completed a post-secondary program in Fashion Design or Graphic Design.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
• Passion for fashion!
Design Assistant > Graphic Apparel Designer/Graphic T-Shirt Designer > Design Manager
Are you ready to launch your career with us? Visit YM Inc. Careers or check us out on Indeed to view our current opportunities. If you are interested in a role not currently listed, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.