Return & Exchanges Policy for Online Purchases Only
Thank you for shopping with us! Should an online purchase fail to meet your expectations, we will gladly refund the item(s) online or return/exchange the item(s) at a local store. Items must meet the following criteria:
*Extended Holiday Return Policy: Online purchases made between November 7th, 2022 - December 10th, 2022 can be returned online or in-store until January 9th, 2023. No exchanges or returns can be made in store on December 26th, 27th, or 28th*
- Items are unwashed and unworn with original tags attached
- Items must be accompanied by a paper copy of the original invoice. This paper copy serves as your receipt.
- The return or exchange must be processed within 30 days of the original order date.
- All “Final Sale” items or items listed at 70% off or more, or in CLEARANCE or under a Buy 1 Get 2 Free promotion cannot be returned or exchanged by mail or in-store and are Final Sale
- All gift cards, bandanas, masks, bodysuits, cosmetics, fragrances, jewelry, intimates (underwear and bras) and swimwear are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
- All items purchased under promotions Buy 1 Get 1 Free, Buy 2 Get 1 Free, Buy 1 Get 1 for 10 Cents, Buy 1 Get 1 for 1 Cent, Buy 1 Get 1 for $1 or, can only be exchanged in-store. Items under these promotions are eligible for a full refund if all items are returned by mail or in-store (regular priced item and discounted item).
- Original shipping costs incurred are non-refundable and will not be refunded in-store.
- If you received a damaged item, please email us at email@example.com to arrange a replacement procedure and provide a detailed explanation with photos of the damaged item.
- All US orders are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
Exchanges can only be completed in-store. No exchange will be processed by mail.
All refunds are subject to approval and must meet the requirements outlined in our return policy listed on our website. We reserve the right to deny a refund if it does not meet the conditions of our return policy. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
**Attention Klarna, PayPal & Apple Pay Customers:
PayPal, Apple Pay: Unfortunately, we are not able to issue a refund to your PayPal or Apple Pay account when visiting in-store for a return. All PayPal or Apple Pay refunds received in-store will be returned to a merchandise card which can be used instore or online. A refund can only be credited to your PayPal or Apple Pay account if it is returned by mail to our online store.
Klarna: In-store returns/exchanges for Klarna orders cannot be processed at this time and must be returned by mail for a refund. Klarna will be notified of your return and will process the appropriate refunds. Please do not return your purchase to Klarna.
Easy Returning/Exchanging In-Store
Online orders can be returned or exchanged at any store location (excluding outlet stores).
Steps to Return by Mail:
1. A return form must be filled out, print a blank copy at the following link: Click Here.
2. Fill out all of the required information on the return form including your order number, SKU number of the items you are returning, and the return code.
3. Securely pack your merchandise, return form and invoice in a box or envelope of your choice. Return packaging is the responsibility of the customer. You may also reuse original packaging if possible.
4. Once your package is ready, choose a mail carrier, pay for postage, and send to the address below:
Bluenotes – Returns
1203 Caledonia Road
Toronto, ON | M6A 2X3
5. Drop the package off at your nearest post office, or arrange a Canada Post Pickup by calling 1-866-607-6301.
6. Once the return package has been received and processed by our warehouse, you will receive an email entitled “Refund Notice” which is a copy of the refund for your records.
7. The refund will be processed back onto the original method of payment used for purchase. Please allow up to a week from the shipped date of your return for your account to be credited, and 5-7 business days for the credit to appear on your card statement.