Johnny Orlando Meet & Greet Contest
No purchase necessary.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Johnny Orlando Meet & Greet Contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of Canada (excluding residents of Quebec), who are thirteen (13) years of age or older. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of Aeropostale (the “Contest Sponsor” or “Sponsor”) or Viacom CBS or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, promotion partners or any other company or individual involved with the development, design, production execution or distribution or fulfilment of the Contest and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members (people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year) of each such individual are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Participation constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions, which, subject to applicable law, are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Please note: if you are under 16 years old, you must have the consent of your parent or guardian to your participation in this contest, and your parent or guardian may be contacted to verify that they have provided such consent. The parent or legal guardian of potential winner(s) will also be required to complete, sign and return a standard form declaration and release prepared by the Sponsor within two (2) business days from the date on which the potential winner is contacted by the Sponsor.
- CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins on July 23rd, 2021 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on July 30, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Contest Period”). The Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Contest. The time that an entry is deemed to be received by the Sponsor will be the time at which such entry is received by the Sponsor’s web server (as applicable), as determined in accordance with the applicable server’s clock.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, during the Contest Period, visit our Instagram [https://www.instagram.com/bluenotesjeans/?hl=en] and (A) Like the contest post (B) Tag three (3) friends and (C) Follow @BluenotesJeans or @Aeropostale_Canada. Limit one (1) entry per person during the Contest Period. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries in the contest by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. The use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. The Sponsor is not responsible for late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, each of which will be disqualified.
- GRAND PRIZE: There is one (1) “Grand Prize” consisting of a virtual meet and greet with Johnny Orlando for the winner and 3 guests via Zoom or a similar video conferencing platform (to take place at a pre-determined time and cannot be changed). (Approximate retail value $550 Canadian). Grand prizes will be available to be awarded to the Grand prize winners in September 2021. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Prize or any portion thereof with another prize of equal or greater value for any reason, including unavailability of the stated prize.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: All contest winners will be selected by a random draw held on Wednesday, August 4th, 2021. A representative of the Contest Sponsor must be able to contact the potential winner by direct message to inform them that they are a potential winner, subject to meeting all the Official Rules. A potential winner is required to respond to the direct message within a forty eight (48) hour period of the winner announcement. If a potential winner is unreachable during this timeframe, another potential winner shall be selected from the remaining eligible entries and the same procedure noted herein shall be followed. A potential winner must correctly answer, unaided and within a set timeframe, a mathematical skill-testing question administered by the Sponsor. Odds of winning a prize are determined by the total number of eligible entries received. The selected entrant will also be required to sign and return to the Sponsor, within seven (7) days of the date notice is sent, a liability/publicity release in order to claim his/her prize.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: By entering the contest, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and that Sponsor has the right to use in perpetuity entrants’ names, likenesses, photographs, voices, home address, biographical and prize information, and entry materials, without notice to entrants and without compensation or obligation, in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world, in any manner whatsoever, to advertise and promote Sponsor, its products and services, the Contest, and for any other purpose except where prohibited by law. By entering the Contest, each entrant consents to the use and publication of the entrant’s name, city of residence, photograph, voice and/or image for any publicity and programming purposes, commercial or otherwise, in any and all media used by the Sponsor and its advertising and promotional agencies with respect to the Contest, without payment or compensation, throughout the world in perpetuity. Further, by entering the Contest, each entrant automatically accepts and agrees to be bound by these Contest rules and regulations, which are subject to change without notice to Contest entrants. As a condition of winning, the potential winner releases the Sponsor, Viacom CBS and any other person or entity associated in any way with the Contest, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents and their respective advertising and promotional agencies, from any and all liability relating to or arising from or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, liability arising from the acceptance of the Prize as awarded, the selection of the Prize Winner, and of the Contest administration. Entrant waives the right to assert as a cost of winning a prize, any and all costs of verification and redemption of said prize and any liability which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize. All entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, incomplete, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. If the contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of damage by computer viruses, worms or bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical limitations or failures, any Force Majeure Event or any other cause which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt, compromise, undermine or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, viability or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend all or any part of the Contest, and to select a winner from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor up until the time of such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension, as applicable. Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual that (i) tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operations of this Contest in any manner, (ii) violates the Official Rules, or (iii) acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. All trademarks, service marks, logos, products, or service names are the property of their respective owners. Any use of any of the Contest Sponsor’s or Viacom CBS’s trademarks or copyright interest for any purpose is strictly prohibited and may subject Entrant to civil and/or criminal liability. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION AND/OR DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor, Viacom CBS, and their respective officers, directors, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, are not responsible for and shall not be liable for (i) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by a prize resulting from acceptance, possession or usage of the prize, or (ii) printing, distribution or production errors. Sponsor or its affiliates may rescind any promotion found to contain such errors without liability at their sole discretion. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. By entering the Contest, participants agree to be bound by and accept the terms and conditions of these official rules. This Contest is not sponsored or administrated by Viacom CBS or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. This promotional Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
- DISPUTES: All decisions of the Sponsor shall be final. The Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. The Contest and the terms and conditions contained in these Contest rules and regulations shall be governed exclusively by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein.