ONLINE HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY
Holiday Purchases made after October 14th, 2020 may be shipped back to our warehouse for a full refund until January 29th, 2021. Please note that we must receive the package back to our warehouse by January 29th to honour the refund.
Alternatively, a return or exchange can be made at any local store until January 29th, 2021, with no returns or exchanges available from December 26-28th, 2020. Refunds will be made in the original form of payment.
Gifts purchased at 70% off or more, or under a Buy 1 Get 2 Free promotion cannot be returned or exchanged by Mail or in-store. All gifts purchased under promotions Buy 2 Get 1 Free, Buy 1 Get 1 for 10 Cents, Buy 1 Get 1 for 1 Cent, Buy 1 Get 1 for $1 or Buy 1 Get 1 Free, can only be exchanged in-store. Items under these promotions are eligible for a full refund if both items are returned (regular priced item and discounted item). All gift cards, cosmetics, jewelry, intimates (underwear and bras) and swimwear are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged by Mail or In-Store.
Return & Exchanges Policy for Online Purchases Only
Thank you for shopping with us! Should an online purchase fail to meet your expectations, we will gladly refund the item(s) online or return/exchange the item(s) at a local store.
Please print this return form and fill in the relevant information, and include it with your return package.
Returns must meet the following criteria in order to be considered:
• Items are unwashed and unworn with original tags attached.The return must be processed within 30 days of the original order date.
• Items must be accompanied by a paper copy of the original invoice. This paper copy serves as your receipt.
For your convenience, a prepaid return shipping label is included in each package to return the items back to our warehouse.
If you cannot find a prepaid return label in your package, you can visit the following link to print a prepaid return label: Find Canada Post Return Label. Please note: our Canada Post Return ID number is PR156517. Please ensure to include a copy of your invoice or your order confirmation email so that we know which order contained your items.
Items purchased under a 'Buy 1 Get 1 for 1 Cent', ‘Buy 2 Get 1 Free’, ‘Buy 1 Get 1 Free’, or ‘Buy 1 Get 1 for $1’ promotion are not eligible for a mail-in refund, and must be exchanged in store only.
All “Final Sale” or "Clearance" or Black Friday and Cyber Monday Doorbuster items, or items listed at 70% off or more, or in SALE or CLEARANCE section cannot be returned or exchanged and are final sale.
All gift cards, bandanas, masks, bodysuits, cosmetics, fragrances, jewelry, intimates (underwear and bras) and swimwear are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
Items that have been purchased in multiple quantities over 10 are non-refundable and are eligible for in-store exchange only.
All US orders are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
Exchanges can only be completed in-store. No exchange will be processed by mail.
All refunds are subject to approval and must meet the requirements outlined in our return policy listed on our website. We reserve the right to deny a refund if it does not meet the conditions of our return policy. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Returning By Mail
Steps to Return:
1. A return form is included in each package when shipped. If you have lost your return form you can print a blank copy at the following link: Click Here.
2. Fill out all of the required information on the return form including your order number, SKU number of the items you are returning, and the return code.
3. Securely pack your merchandise, return form and invoice in a box or envelope of your choice. Return packaging is the responsibility of the customer. You may also reuse original packaging if possible.
4. Place the prepaid return shipping label on the outside of the package.
5. Drop the package off at your nearest post office, or arrange a Canada Post Pickup by calling 1-866-607-6301.
Please note: Original shipping costs incurred are non-refundable, as we include a prepaid Canada Post return shipping label in each order. Returns under $5.00 will not be accepted back at our warehouse.
6. Once the return package has been received and processed by our warehouse, you will receive an email entitled “Refund Notice” which is a copy of the refund for your records.
7. The refund will be processed back onto the original method of payment used for purchase. Please allow up to a week from the shipped date of your return for your account to be credited, and 5-7 business days for the credit to appear on your card statement.
Please send your return to:
Bluenotes – Returns
1203 Caledonia Road
Toronto, ON | M6A 2X3
Damaged Items: If you received an item damaged in your online order and would like to inquire about a replacement, please contact our customer support team at email@example.com, and provide a detailed explanation with photos of the damaged item.
Online orders can be returned or exchanged at any store location (excluding outlet stores) and must meet the following criteria:
-Items are unwashed and unworn with original tags attached
-Items must be accompanied by a paper copy of the original invoice. This paper copy serves as your receipt.
-The return or exchange must be processed within 30 days of the original order date.
-Original shipping costs incurred are non-refundable and will not be refunded in-store.
-Items purchased under a ‘Buy 2 Get 1 Free’, ‘Buy 1 Get 1 Free’, or ‘Buy 1 Get 1 for $1’ promotion are not eligible for a mail-in refund, and must be exchanged in store only.
-All “Final Sale” or "Clearance" items listed at 60-80% off, or in SALE or CLEARANCE section cannot be returned or exchanged.
-All gift cards, cosmetics, jewelry, intimates (underwear and bras) and swimwear are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
-If you received a damaged item, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a replacement procedure.
Attention PayPal and Apple Pay Customers: Unfortunately, we are not able issue a refund to your PayPal or account when visiting in-store for a return. All PayPal refunds or exchanges received in-store will be returned to a merchandise card which can be used in-store or online. A refund can only be credited to your PayPal account if it is returned by mail to our online returns warehouse. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Attention Customers: All purchases made at Store Level will no longer be eligible for a refund.
Effective October 15th 2017, Bluenotes Stores will no longer be offering refunds of cash, debit or credit.
Customer will have the options of an exchange or returns of funds onto a Bluenotes Merchandise Card.
We thank you for your cooperation.