The mission of the Loss Prevention department is to provide all employees with the support, knowledge and resources necessary to create and maintain a work environment where honesty and integrity are not only protected but also expected. This is accomplished by leading, mentoring, training and motivating the Store Operations team in loss prevention practices, policies, and procedures and through analysis of historical and current district shrink results, to accurately identify district and store shrink trends and needs.
Starting a Career in Loss Prevention
The District Loss Prevention Manager is responsible for managing all Loss Prevention related functions within an assigned district.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities Include:
• Ensure Loss Prevention audits are completed as scheduled, partnering with Operations and store management to improve results.
• Work with and train management team to ensure operational compliance.
• Execute internal/external theft investigations in an effective and professional manner.
• Ensure continued focus on Loss Prevention within the Company that will deter/minimize external, internal theft and administrative loss.
• Minimum 2 years Loss Prevention experience.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel).
• Excellent communication, interrogation and negotiation skills.
• Strong ability to develop teams and partnerships.
• Understand business goals and work closely with key leadership to strategize.
• Sound analytical ability and time management skills.
• Ability to evaluate circumstances and make timely decisions.
• General operating knowledge of retail CCTV systems.
District Loss Prevention Manager > General Loss Prevention Manager
Are you ready to launch your career with us? Visit YM Inc. Careers or check us out on Indeed to view our current opportunities. If you are interested in a role not currently listed, please send your resume to email@example.com.