The planning and allocations team is responsible for maximizing store sales through effective distribution or merchandise. Armed with strong analytical and problem solving skills, the team analyzes sales, inventory, gross profit and turnover to support store and customer demand.
Starting a Career in Planning and Allocations
As an Allocations Analyst, you will analyze reports to maximize sales and profitability of your assigned category by distributing the right amount of merchandise at the right time to each store.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities Include:
• Analyze daily, weekly and monthly sales reports to assist with the appropriate allocation of merchandise to stores.
• Distributes and replenishes merchandise to stores accurately and timely.
• Attends merchandising and other departmental meetings.
• Build and maintain a strong relationship with buyers and other department members.
• Post-secondary education or equivalent relevant job experience.
• Extremely organized and detail oriented, with an aptitude for analysis and problem solving.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
Allocations Analyst > Senior Allocator > Manager, Allocations > Director, Planning and Allocations
Are you ready to launch your career with us? Visit YM Inc. Careers or check us out on Indeed to view our current opportunities. If you are interested in a role not currently listed, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.