The quality control team partners with buyers and external suppliers to ensure the correct fit and quality of the garments throughout the production process.
Starting a Career in Quality Control
As a Quality Control Assistant, you will assist and support the quality control team to ensure that the fit of products are concise and the quality standards are maintained.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities Include:
• Assist in preparing for fit sessions to help ensure time and cost effectiveness.
• Compare and analyze the quality of bulk goods and fit with production sample.
• Conduct final inspection of bulk goods.
• Currently enrolled or completed a post-secondary education in fashion.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Adobe Illustrator. Experience in Photoshop an asset.
• Ability to act as a liaison between departments.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
• Passion for fashion!
Quality Control Assistant > Quality Control Technician > Quality Control Supervisor
Are you ready to launch your career with us? Visit YM Inc. Careers or check us out on Indeed to view our current opportunities. If you are interested in a role not currently listed, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.