The visual team is responsible for ensuring that the Bluenotes merchandise and visual presentations represent the Bluenotes brand and image consistently throughout the stores.
Starting a Career in Visual
As a Visual Point Person, you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining all visual directives and for supporting sales productivity through effective merchandising and visual presentation in a store location. You will also ensure that merchandise presentations consistently represent the Bluenotes brand to maximize all visual strategies.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities Include:
• Review new merchandise arrivals and implement weekly visual presentation strategies to drive sales.
• Train and coach employees on visual presentation standards and maintenance.
• Review competitors, product movement and store reports.
• Support business growth through successful new store openings.
• Contribute ideas to enhance visual presentation directives.
• Post-secondary education in fashion arts or related field.
• Solid visual merchandising skills and experience.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
• Passion for fashion!
Visual Point Person > District Visual Trainer > Visual Merchandiser > Field Visual Lead > Visual Communications Coordinator > Visual Manager > Visual Director
Are you ready to launch your career with us? Visit YM Inc. Careers or check us out on Indeed to view our current opportunities. If you are interested in a role not currently listed, please send your resume to email@example.com.